Booking & Travel during COVID-19
Travel with peace of mind
Nepal resumes on-arrival visas for fully vaccinated foreign tourists
Those seeking to enter Nepal are required to present the following documentation
Requirements for fully vaccinated tourists
- Show Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Requirements for unvaccinated or partially vaccinated tourists
- Show a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 72 hours, upon arrival in Nepal.
Book your holiday to Nepal with confidence
Our COVID-19 Protocols
You may plan your future travel to Nepal with total confidence through Pumori Journey’s COVID-19 Booking Policy. You can amend or cancel your reservation up to 20 days before departure for any COVID-19-related cause.
We ensure that the team at Pumori Journeys, prioritizes health and safety throughout all operations. While long-term planning is difficult due to the uncertainty of the circumstances, our team is flexible and adaptable to change based on the latest available information from the WHO and government authorities.
We make every effort to keep our guests, employees, and surrounding communities as safe as possible.
Our main safety policies and procedures implemented for our guests and our staff:
- All guides are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- We provide face masks for guests
- We provide hand sanitizer for guests
- Social distancing is enforced throughout your experience
- We provide temperature checks and PCR tests for all guests upon arrival
- We regularly sanitize high-visited areas and surfaces
- All gear/equipment are sanitized between uses
- Our transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized
- We provide regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms